On this page I'll put links to the newest news and photos of our family, in
reverse order. This will give us a photo album on the Net that can be shared
with friends and family who have been given the password. To protect the kids, I
don't want "just anybody" to have the password.... aren't you lucky to
be allowed into the "club"?
- Miri's Warrior Wanda
- Miri traded in her first horse, Brandy, for a new horse, Wanda. Wanda is
younger, "green", and fertile. She is currently in foal to
"My Stormy Warrior" for July 2005. Updated August 21, 2004.
- Front Garden Evolution (same
photo album available from gardening pages) constantly updated
- Redo of lawn begun September 2003 in frustration after a herd of bugs destroyed half
the native lawn. Updated August 21, 2004.
- Back Yard Evolution (same photo
album available from gardening pages) constantly updated
- First you burn the tumbleweeds, then you bring in horses and feed them
lots of hay and get free manure you can compost in place... Updated
August 21, 2004.
- Guinevere October 03 to Present
- Found a puppy in October 2003. Includes updated photos of Guinevere
August 21, 2004.
- Linda's Gypsy
Roadrunner, Born July 2003
- Ongoing photo album of Hasty's colt growing up. Updated August 21, 2004.
- Hasty's Got One Month To Go (July
- Five photos of a pretty, pregnant mare.
- After Ted's Birthday Party, July 2, 2001
- After Ted's (family) party at our store, we all adjourned outside to try
out the present that Aaron had given to Ted. The images on these pages
come from my 35mm camera; I had Kodak put the images on a CD, and have
edited them down, usually reducing the size of the larger images 1/3 or
1/2 of the original size.
- Family Portraits
- Professionally made portraits of the kids.
These are scans using a flat-bed scanner. The odd texture of some of the
larger images is due to the portraits having been put onto a
"linen" finished board.
- April 2000
- Miri, Ted and Linda go to Scarborough Faire. Miri gets dressed up in '50s
costume. We see the first turtle of spring. All these images were taken with
my digital camera, so the quality isn't as good as with a 35mm. The whole
page took 10 minutes to load over my 24K connection, so you might want to
open the page and go take a break and then come back to look at it.
- April 1999
- Our trip to England and Wales. These were taken with 35 mm cameras, Kodak
developed them and put them on CDs in .JPEG format, and I have edited them
down for the Net. The initial screen that comes up is done as a frame, with
thumbnail images, for faster loading. You can then click on the thumbnails
to get a larger view and (usually) a description of some kind. Once you've
loaded the larger picture, you should feel free to click on it to get an
even better view, because you've already loaded it, so it takes no time at
all. (If you want me to explain that more clearly, just email and ask. Just
trust me and try it.)
Copyright ©1998 Linda Blanchard All Rights
Reserved. Date Added: April 29, 2000. Last Update:
January 07, 2009.